[audacity4blind] Transferring from Cassette to CD

  • From: "Sharon Hooley" <shooley2@xxxxx>
  • To: "Audacity 4 blind" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:47:49 -0600

Hi all!

I'm trying to digitalize my cassette recordings with Audacity.  I found
documentation on just how to do this, but it is not from a blind user's
perspective.  For example, how do you make sure the line-in is selected, and
that the volume is about center?  Or is that a Windows issue, which I am
already familiar with.  And how do you improve sound quality?  Some of what I
have comes out not very crisp.  My recordings include both speech and music.
Any tips would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Sharon