[audacity4blind] Re: Thanks for the List

  • From: "David R. Sky" <davidsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 22:27:17 -0800 (PST)

Welcome aboard Robin!

I was busy for several hours today, just got on the net for the first time since this morning and saw your post hadn't gone through yet. Hopefully by approving your post, this means you are now joined to the list.

Scott has moderated lists before, this is my first time, so I'll probably be slow while i'n learning.

David

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006, plittr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hello David, Scott and all,

I joined the list last night and look forward to learning, and maybe even helping out.

I heard about this list from a message I received yesterday from Scott via the blindtech yahoo list.. David was nice enough to invite me with another invitae today.

Thanks again for starting the list. I look forward to the activity.

Robin

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 268.1.0/269 - Release Date: 2/24/2006

To unsubscribe from this list please use the following command:

To unsubscribe from this list please use the following command: