[audacity4blind] Re: Testing testing, can you hear me robert Smith?

  • From: "David R. Sky" <davidsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 20:19:42 -0800 (PST)

Hi Bob,

You wrote:> I have been using Audacity for seven or eight months, but am still basically
a beginner.  So I'll mostly be a listener, and not a big contributor.

David: We've all been in that same place in all facets of life, and even though I've been using Audacity about 2 years, there are still many things I haven't learned about it.

David

To unsubscribe from this list please use the following command: