[audacity4blind] Re: Switching from Amadeus Pro to Audacity

  • From: Thomas Byskov Dalgaard <tbd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 17:34:17 +0200

Hi Steve!

Regarding remapping keys:
The two keys mentioned are not on my keyboard unless I switch the layout. I
have tried to use two keys, which are placed at the same keys as the [ and ]
but unfortunately it doesn't seem to work. Even though they're not defined as
anything in the list of keystrokes.

Have you any ideas?

Thanks for the other tip regarding the shift and the command key, I will check
it out? Have you noticed that Audacity for some reason could mute your speech?

Best regards
Thomas

Mail & MSN:
tbd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx