[audacity4blind] Success! Problems solved!

  • From: Christoph Oliver Zenz <o-zenz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 19:55:42 +0200

Hi to all, and specifically to David,

short time ago I reported two problems with Audacity 2.1.
The one was the cracking sound after moving borders, and the other was a
problem with defining new hotkeys.

Today I downloaded the newest OSX 10.10.3 and I also reloaded Audacity, but
this time the small version without help files.

My report is as follows:
The cracking problem is gone and the other problem I found out how to solve.

This is success all through! ;-)

Thanks for having an eye on my problem!

for now I say

ciao,

Oliver

Ps. I will report on, as soon I made more experiences.