[audacity4blind] Re: Sound Generator - Announcement Bell

  • From: Andrew Downie <access_tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 21:48:48 +1100

I am writing this a long way from home without access to a computer. I suspect
what you want is the reverb effect. You would need to play with it to get the
exact sound that you wanted.

Andrew

Sent from my iPhone

On 16 Oct 2015, at 5:10 AM, Annabelle Susan Morison
<foristnights@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Another thing I'd like to find out, if I was to record my own versions of
airport announcements, what would be the best setting for simulating the
sound coming through a PA system? Would I set the EQ curve to Walkie Talkie?
AM Radio? Telephone? I'm confused! Also, what is the frequency of that hum
you sometimes hear on the flight attendant's intercom on the airplane?