[audacity4blind] Some quick questions

  • From: Marlon Brandão de Sousa <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2017 12:40:32 -0300

Hello Folks,

As I am following along with audacity, some conceptual questions are raising.

1- How can I make sure that all the sound in a given track ** and only that ** is selected?

For some other editors, ctrl + a would select all on the focused track, but I notice that in audacity ctrl + a will select everything in all tracks *** or not?

I can not even determine that because the space bar seen to play not only the selection but all the other tracks that happen to exist at the same time frame.

This is specially important because I might apply effects on a undesirable way to other coexistant tracks.

2- Is there a safe way of playing only the selection? If I have 4 tracks playing at the same time and I make a selection I want to make sure that I have selected only and only the part of the right track before editing.

3- On another completely different area, is there a way either using audacity or not to combine multiple sound cards into one audio stream on Windows? Something similar to wat
Audio Hijack does on Mac OS...

Thanks,

Marlon

The audacity4blind web site is at

Subscribe and unsubscribe information, message archives,
Audacity keyboard commands, and more...

To unsubscribe from audacity4blind, send an email to
audacity4blind-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with subject line