[audacity4blind] Some more new beginer questions

  • From: "Alexander Masic/SuperSnyggingen!" <list@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2014 17:54:18 +0100

Hi. first of all i would like to say thanks for that pod about audacitty wich some person here send to me, and allso very good that you diden't speak to fast and with an easy english wich was easy for me to understand.

And now to my question
Lets say i would record something wich contains many track.. like a book with many captures, capture 1 on trac 1, capture 2 on track 2 and so on. Now let's say i would like to put them together in one track, I have tryed to mark it with ctrl+a and paste it with ctrl+v with the end of track were i want to place it. But i diden't work for me to do that. So how do i solve that?

And my other question is if i would like to make a e.g pod and have some signature/music on the begining and would like to like a profecional do purn the music down like a mix it out.. or how to describe it???? How do i do that?

Alexander masic
Östanväg 6
SE222 28 Lund
TFN: +46 (0) 70 999 74 74