[audacity4blind] Re: Since I've decloaked...

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 01:13:53 -0600

It depends on how you define accessible. JAWS and Window-eyes can read many items in dialogs that System Access can't. I don't know how much work would be involved in changing this nor whether the changes would require other changes to make the interface look the same to sighted users. However, you may want to be aware of the fact that some controls in dialogs aren't accessible to less sophisticated screen-readers for reasons I don't have the technical knowledge to discuss.

I'll be curious what responses you get regarding the apparent recording bug.

Gene
----- Original Message ----- From: "Leland" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxx>