[audacity4blind] Short Track Cuts Off Later Track Recording

  • From: Rich De Steno <ironrock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 18:39:08 -0500

If I record a full track of drums and maybe guitar, and then record a shorter track for only part of the song, and then I attempt to go on to recording a long track again, recording of that longer track is terminated once the length of the shorter track is reached. This is true even if the short track is deleted. I find that I must go back up to the longer drums or guitar track, select the track, and use j and shift-k to select all of that audio before I can record another longer track. This is very inconvenient and time-consuming. I cannot determine why such a limitation exists. Any suggestions?

--
Rich De Steno