[audacity4blind] Re: Selecting and playing audio

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 20:43:54 +0700

Hi Johny
As you see in the audacity guide, you can use most of audacity feature. The
feature of our script are:
You can press the ctrl+ [ ] keys to read the start, end selection quickly
there're alert message when you navigate on focus track by pressing j, k; do
something related to edit a track, such as delete, select/deselect, and more
We posted this script about two month ago, and waiting for featback, bug report
or any feature request.
Sorry because I don't remember all, but you can continue asking anything you
want to know before downloading and try
Thanks
Cuong