[audacity4blind] Re: Selecting and playing audio

  • From: Johny Cassidy <Johny.Cassidy1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 14:21:48 +0100

Thanks David.  I'm hoping I can use the list well.

I am using those bracket keys.  When I press them JAWS says the selection point
has been chosen so I assume it has.  I can't seem to play it though.  I'm not
using any scripts either I should have said

Johny Cassidy

Planning Producer
BBC Business and Economics

02085767486

www.twitter.com/johnycassidy

From 8 th October, the BBC Business planning desk will be located in New
Broadcasting House in W1

New number from then will be 020 361 42555