[audacity4blind] Re: Selecting a track.

  • From: "David R. Sky" <davidsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 04:48:29 -0800 (PST)

Hi Anders,

It appears there's a bug with the selection process in Audacity 1.3.1, at least for selecting individual tracks, so I have to give you a clumsy work-around:

1. Make sure the mono audio track you want to duplicate and pitch shift has been saved as a file, such as anders1.wav.

2. Select all using control+a then apply pitch shift.

3. Import anders1.wav using control+i. You now have two tracks, one of them the original, one of them pitch shifted.

Hope that helps.

David

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006, Anders Holmberg wrote:

HellO!
I would like to select a track and copy it to another track.
Then i would like to put pitchshifting int o one of those tracks.
How can i do this with audacity?
Any help appreciated.
/Anders.
The audacity4blind website is at