[audacity4blind] Re: SayPlay software introduction

  • From: Marty G <martygoddd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 08:34:37 -0800 (PST)

Hi Again,

I meant to say that "SayPlay" works with a modified version of Audacity
1.3.12.  Some of the modifications are part of the release trunk of Audacity,
but a few others are specific to this program (such as the Scripting interface
ModScriptPipe using one bi-directional named pipe instead of two unidirectional
ones, and issuing track commands by name (Mute, Solo, Play, etc.)
At some future time, the changes may be integrated into the main-line codebase
of Audacity.

Thanks in advance for your interest,
Marty