[audacity4blind] Re: Saving a project

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 13:28:38 +0700

Hi Johny
If you want to save your project to wav file, go to file menu (alt+f), then choose export. When a dialog appear, give a file name, and tab once to the file as type, then choose WAV (Microsoft) signed 16 bit PCM I just record tutorials for blind user, so the plugins I usually use is Crhis's Dynamic compressor. Also you could use something like time shifter, text envelope. Let tell us what kind of audio you doing, I think you should have alot of recommended sound effect plugins.
Cuong.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Johny cassidy" <johnypcassidy@xxxxxxxxx>