[audacity4blind] SOME ANOYING THINGS DURING THE EDITING

  • From: "Alexander Masic/SuperSnyggingen!" <list@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 23:47:17 +0100

Hi.
I have now slightly start to learn editing in audacitty quite well. But i have some things wich iritate me very match. When i use the arro key in order to move in a file and if i by mysstake come to the en of that file. Then i am not able to use arrow left key to go back wich iritate my much. e.g if i have cut the end. and i just want to litelistening a few secunds of the end to check. Can i solve that on a some way? Because when i move by pressing right arrow and by mistake comes to the end of that i have record, i cant move back by left arrow.

Alexander masic
Östanväg 6
SE222 28 Lund
TFN: +46 (0) 70 999 74 74