[audacity4blind] Reverb Plugin with good presets

  • From: Rich De Steno <ironrock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 08:51:40 -0400

Can anyone recommend a reverb plugin for Audacity for Windows with good presets. I made good use of the previously-provided presets, which are no longer included in Audacity, such as "medium room", "small room", "cathedral" and so on, but they are no longer included. I would like to avoid having to figure out settings for all the individual parameters of reverb. Thanks.

--
Rich De Steno

The audacity4blind web site is at

Audacity keyboard commands, and more...

To unsubscribe from audacity4blind, send an email to
audacity4blind-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with subject line