[audacity4blind] Re: Removing noice

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 11:01:52 +0700

Hi Louise
To remove noise, do the folowing
1. Select the section just contain the noise
2. Effect->Noise Removal
3. Alt+g to get noise profile
4. Select whole track wich you want to remove noise
5. Effect->Noise removal again.
6. Hit the OK button, and wait for the program to process
In the noise removal dialog, there are some settings, but I don't understand it clearly, so hard to tell you. However, the method above should remove noise very well iff your backround sound isn't too loud.
HTH
Cuong
----- Original Message ----- From: "Louise May Fami" <may.fami@xxxxxxxxxxxx>