[audacity4blind] Re: Removing Buffer Stops and Starts in YouTube Songs

  • From: "Linda Adams" <ladams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 13:06:12 -0600

Hi, Jacob.  Thank you for the information.  Is there an Audacity manual in
layman’s terms for extremely new people to sound editing that woould explain
what the different technical sound terms mean and what each keystroke actually
does?  Is there a list of keystrokes somewhere that will tell me the difference
of when to use the arrows and when to use J, K, Comma, and which functions need
to work during playback and which ones need to work after pressing the spacebar
to stop the sound?

How does this site that you mentioned work?  What is the sequence?  Do I search
with Google for the YouTube song I’m looking for, find the first search result,
select and copy its link, then go to the YouTube-MP3.org website, and paste
this into the Edit place and press the Convert button?  That’s what I did, and
the video that downloaded was called Developers.  What did I do wrong?

Thank you for your patience.
Linda Adams