[audacity4blind] Re: Remove click

  • From: Gale Andrews <gale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Audacity For Blind" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 20:23:50 +0100

| From "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
| Tue, 7 Aug 2012 13:21:59 +0700
| Subject: [audacity4blind] Remove click
> Can anybody give me some recommend settings for click remover
> in Audacity? I would like to remove clicks in naration voice.

There are a few hints for Click Removal here
http://wiki.audacityteam.org/wiki/Click_Removal#Click_Removal_steps .

You should select more than the immediate area of the click
but be aware that Click Removal does not work well for
broader clicks or for clicks that are not much above the level
of the surrounding audio.

Effect > Repair is useful for clicks but it only works on selections
that are 128 samples wide or less. So you need to be zoomed
in almost to maximum level to use Repair.