[audacity4blind] Regarding selection length and reading other things

  • From: John W. Hess <wysiwygtechnologies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 09:57:53 -0500

Good morning list. Another wonderful feature of the mac is the ability to set
hot spots and create activities.  I have an activity created for Audacity and
hot spots set for selection beginning, end and also for curser position. This
means at any given time I can find this information by pressing the key
assigned to the hotspot.  This works really well. I'm extremely glad to see
that nightly builds of the mac version are being made accessible. This is a
great program and one that enables keyboard access to functions that for the
most part were done visually in other editors. Yipiieeeee!!