[audacity4blind] Re: Reducing hum with audacity.

  • From: "David R. Sky" <davidsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:42:56 -0700 (PDT)

Jean, the message with the instructions is in the archives at

//www.freelists.org/archives/audacity4blind/06-2006/msg00072.html

I just sent the zip file a few minutes ago.

David

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006, jean parker wrote:

Hi David:

You'll have to send tha zip please. Also instructions on how to use it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jean

----- Original Message ----- From: "David R. Sky" <davidsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>