[audacity4blind] Re: Recording with audacity so that your screen reader doesn't get in the way

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 17:53:13 -0500

One way to stop speech in NVDA is to issue the command NVDA key s. You will hear speech mode off. If you press it again, you will hear speech mode beeps. If you issue the command yet again, you will hear speech mode talk. In other words, this command moves through three options. Issue the command once to stop speech. Issue it two more times to resume speech.

Gene
----- Original Message ----- From: <taylorarndt99@xxxxxxxxx>