[audacity4blind] Re: Recording with audacity so that your screen reader doesn't get in the way

  • From: taylorarndt99@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 18:49:10 -0400

Windows 7 and lectures

Sent from my iPhone

On May 9, 2015, at 9:44 AM, Vitor Ferreira <vitorflash@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello.

It may be because you have stereo mix as your capturing device. What
operating system are you using, and are you just wanting to record your
voice, or do you want to record other sounds? I might help if you tell me
that. Best regards

Vitor

On 09/05/2015 05:47, taylorarndt99@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi all, every time I try to record with audacity I hear my screen reader
speak in the background. Is there a way to eliminate this?

Sent from my iPhone

Vitor Ferreira