[audacity4blind] Re: Recording with audacity so that your screen reader doesn't get in the way

  • From: Vitor Ferreira <vitorflash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 14:44:25 +0100

Hello.

It may be because you have stereo mix as your capturing device. What operating system are you using, and are you just wanting to record your voice, or do you want to record other sounds? I might help if you tell me that. Best regards

Vitor

On 09/05/2015 05:47, taylorarndt99@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi all, every time I try to record with audacity I hear my screen reader speak
in the background. Is there a way to eliminate this?

Sent from my iPhone

Vitor Ferreira