[audacity4blind] Recording in the middle of a track

  • From: Aidan Maher <aidan.smarttalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 11:27:00 +0200

Hi all, so now if I have more than one track, and I want to record in
the middle of the second or third track wich already have data on it,
how would I do that? I find that if I record something on track 2,
then I want to add something there later, then it either record at the
end of the track but not where I stopt with shift plus A, I thought if
I stop with shift plus A, then the cursor will stay there if I start
recording on the same track again. How could I keep recording on the
same track where I stopt with shift plus A where I left off?