[audacity4blind] Re: Recording in Audacity

  • From: Vasundhara Raturi <vasundhara.raturi.97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 17:57:55 +0300

Mr. David,
I visited the sounds and audio devices dialog in the control pannel. I
have a slight confusion that whether the settings have to be changed
in the audio page or the voice page. However, I just tried to adjust
the wave balance volume to about 50% with the SigmaTel audio as my
default microphone, but I am still not getting the DB to about 6. It
is still on 0.0. I tried to test it in various frequencies of my
voice, but the clipping and extreme harshness is still involved. I
would be greatful if any solution is provided.

Vasundhara Raturi.