[audacity4blind] Re: Recording in Audacity

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 19:22:01 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Vasundhara,
I'm not sure what the problem is, but I've got a couple of questions:
1. If you make a recording, select all the audio (ctrl+a), and then open the
amplify dialog from the effects menu, what is the value in the amplification
edit box?
2. Does your microphone connect to the pc using a circular jack plug, or a usb
plug?