[audacity4blind] Re: Recording duration

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 00:52:39 +0200

Might not be relevant, but, for example, if don't want jaws to interfere with
input/output, then just use jaws key + space bar, followed by letter S to turn
speech off - sort of suspend it, and same keystroke combo turns it back on,
but, actually not sure if this might interfere with the rest of jaws
interaction with interface, if, for example, you might still want to use it to
interact with seminar/conference software, but, just don't want to record it's
speaking, etc.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker