[audacity4blind] Re: Recording and listening at the same time

  • From: Ella Yu <ellaxyu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 10:50:58 -0700

I forget exactly which menu overdub is in, but there is a little check box (looks like a braille x and the screen reader says "checked") next to overdub (on/off).

From: Claire Potter <claire.potter99@xxxxxxxxx
To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 16:31:35 +0000
Subject: [audacity4blind] Recording and listening at the same time

Hi all, I have yet another question for you all. I have a music track which I need to use, but I need to record some speech over it, this is to create a podcast intro, does anyone know if it is possible for me to hear the music track while recording my speech? the speech will not need to start until around the middle of the track. Thank you in advance.

Warm regards, Claire Potter, Check out my brand new website: www.pottersplace.me.uk

The audacity4blind web site is at

Subscribe and unsubscribe information, message archives,
Audacity keyboard commands, and more...

To unsubscribe from audacity4blind, send an email to
audacity4blind-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with subject line
unsubscribe