[audacity4blind] Recording Skype conversations.

  • From: sandra gayer <sandragayer7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 13:18:01 +0100

I read somewhere that Audacity could be used to record Skype
conversations. Is this correct? If so how? Does it depend on the
conversation being rooted through the computer's internal sound card?
Is it possible to record both ends of a Skype conversation if they are
being rooted through an external soundcard and external microphone?

All the best,
Sandra.

--
www.sandragayer.com