[audacity4blind] Re: Recording

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 17:48:45 +0700

Hi
You mean you want your second track will play after the end of your first
track? If so. do the folowing
 make sure all track unselected (just for easily do)
navigate to your first track, and then press enter to select it
Press k to move to the end of this track
Enter again to deselect it
Now navigate to your second track and press enter to select it
Go to track menu (alt+t), press a to align sub menu, right arrow to open it,
and down arrow to align with cursor and press enter
I don't usually record using audacity, but this is the easiest way I found when
joining files together.
HTH
Cuong Dang