[audacity4blind] Re: Recording

  • From: "Robbie" <tickleberryfun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 19:15:25 +0100

Hi Ron!
Press enter on the first track to select it and press shift-s to solo it.
Move the cursor to the end or where ever you want the second track to
start. Press shift-s again to unsolo the track and enter to unselect it.
Press enter on the second track and then press alt-T-A-C to align it.
To join the tracks press alt-T-X to mix and render them into one.

Cheers, Robbie