[audacity4blind] Re: Reading and Recording

  • From: "Robert Doc Wright" <godfearer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 19:55:24 -0700

Is this a live reading?  If not and you are recording it yourself and sending
it in; what you can do is be sure to pause a second or two after changing
lines.  this will give you the opportunity to capture the clicks and filter
them out.
****
If we can't look at ourselves, and ask, why?  then where does the learning
start?