[audacity4blind] Re: Re time shifter

  • From: Brad Erhardt <brad.erhardt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 18:40:01 -0800

Robert, I thank you for redirecting my attention to this post. I hadn't had a
chance as of yet to read through your post. However, once you sent the message
to draw my attention to this post I read through it thuroughly. I appreciate
this method of aligning the tracks and I like your example of setting some new
keyboard shortcuts to make this easier.

Once again, thanks for your help.
Brad