[audacity4blind] RECORDING FROM MORE THAN 1 SOURCE A THE SAME TIME

  • From: SAMEER VASTA <samvas786@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2017 00:52:26 -0600

Hi All

How do I configure audacity to record from more than 1 source at the same time?  Although not essential, it would be a plus point if I could get each such source to record to a separate track.

The scenario I have in mind is to record 1 track from my USB Nmic and the other from my external soundcard connected to another xlr mic.  This would be to conduct an interview.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sameer

The audacity4blind web site is at

Subscribe and unsubscribe information, message archives,
Audacity keyboard commands, and more...

To unsubscribe from audacity4blind, send an email to
audacity4blind-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with subject line