[audacity4blind] Programs with Mastering Algorithms

  • From: "Rich De Steno" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ironrock" for DMARC)
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2019 06:42:43 -0500

I record and mix all of my songs in Audacity.  I master the songs to the best of my ability and knowledge using the Audacity effects and plug-ins, but I would like to use a program with mastering algorithms and presets that would do more than I can now do in Audacity regarding mastering.  I discovered the online mastering in BandLab.com, but I wonder if there is an accessible program that I could use on my computer.

--
Rich De Steno

The audacity4blind web site is at

Audacity keyboard commands, and more...

To unsubscribe from audacity4blind, send an email to
audacity4blind-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with subject line