[audacity4blind] Re: Podcast Creation

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 06:52:29 +0200

Michelle, in terms of volume levels, test is best - try recording little clips,
and listen to them thereafter, and you can always amplify them afterwards if
necessary, and while don't really do more than play around with audacity
myself, I find the best way to handle selecting pieces is to listen, and then
to use [ and ] to start and end selections, during playback, and then along
with jaws scripts, you can easily enough shift selection start and end, or else
use the selection toolbar to sort that out, and then, think just hitting delete
key will remove the selected section, but, you can also find that via menu's,
and if am not mistaken, it will at least remove the selection, shifting the
rest of the track to thus remove the selection, and not just silence it.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA