[audacity4blind] Plug-ins website updated

  • From: "David R. Sky" <davidsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 07:25:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

After requests from several Audacity users, I have updated the
website of my Nyquist plug-ins so that each plug-in is contained in
a single zip file along with a text file on how to use it. As well,
there is a larger zip file with all the plug-ins, plus another
separate zip file with instructions for all the plug-ins. Thanks
for the requests and feedback.

http://www.shellworld.net/~davidsky/plug-ins.htm

David Sky