[audacity4blind] Re: Playback doesn't play whole selection

  • From: "Robbie" <tickleberryfun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 19:08:57 +0100

Hi David!
Yes it's baffling me too. I've never experienced this phenomenon before, even
with this setup. I started noticing it when working on a project I created a
few days ago. Now it's affecting all projects, so I gather it must be
program-related rather than project-related.
When I play a track without selecting any audio I hear its full length.
Pressing j shift-k results in the last tenth of a second being omitted from
playback. However, the length given in the selection toolbar is the correct
one. I can upload an example if you like

Cheers! Robbie