[audacity4blind] Re: Playback doesn't play whole selection

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 14:02:36 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Robbie,
can you give a few more details so that I can try and replicate the problem.
1. Does is occur is there is only a singe track.
2. If I selected say 10 seconds of audio, then roughly how much more audio gets
affected? More than then a second?
3. Does it depend where in the audio you select the time range? That is
Beginning/middle/end?
4. What editing is affected? Cut/Delete/An effect?

David.

On Tuesday, 15 December 2015, 13:53, Robbie <tickleberryfun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi!
I’m experiencing a problem with selection playback. When according to playback
a selection has been correctly adjusted, the editing affects more audio than
was played back. This is also reflected by cut preview, which leaves out more
than playback suggests. Can anyone help? I’m using Audacity 2.1.1 with JAWS 16
on Windows 8.1.

Cheers! Robbie