[audacity4blind] Re: Playback commands for checking a selected time range

  • From: Gary Campbell <campg2003@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 09:15:47 -0600

What the JAWS scripts do for the arrow keys being discussed is to announce the new position. The keys work without the JAWS scripts, they just don't give you any feedback.

Another thing about the shifted/control arrow keys that may be a little different than you might expect: shift+arrow keys expand the selection, Shift+Ctrl+arrow keys contract the selection. To move the right end of the selection right use Shift+RightArrow, but to move it back to the left use CTRL+Shift+LeftArrow. Shift+LeftArrow moves the left marker left.

Gary

On 7/19/2015 8:39 AM, Jacob Kruger wrote:

Ok, sorry - maybe those keystrokes work outside of jaws scripting - but, I only started using them relatively recently...<smile>

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>