[audacity4blind] Re: Playback commands for checking a selected time range

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 16:43:28 -0500

I doubt it. Are you talking about commands that change where you are listening in a file while it is playing? I know that the commands you gave can change where you are listening. I don't know what, if anything, they do when Audacity is stopped with a file opened. Whatever they may do when Audacity is stopped, they don't do what I am asking about. I am asking about commands that move the left marker or the cursor, the same thing, a tiny increment to the right and left and another set of commands that move the right marker incrementally to the right and left.

Gene
----- Original Message ----- From: "L.F. Meijer (Pengaarde)" <lfm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>