[audacity4blind] Re: Playback commands for checking a selected time range

  • From: Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 13:53:37 +0200

Hi Robert,
Not sure what's going on here. I don't need to record a track first to make
the play cut preview command work,

David.

Gale has posted this workaround in the forum.
I have'nt had these problems with the c key but I'm now on 2.1.2 and
the bug has obviously been fixed recently.
Thus, anyone who experiences this problem can try the workaround and
tell us if it works.

Robert