[audacity4blind] Re: Playback commands for checking a selected time range

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 11:02:08 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Robert,
Not sure what's going on here. I don't need to record a track first to make the
play cut preview command work,

David.

On Wednesday, 22 July 2015, 11:12, Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Hi folks

It seems that the "C" preview suffers from a bug in Audacity 2.1.1.

It should work if you record anything (no matter what or how long).
This should "enable" the preview functionality.
You have to do it for every instance/session of audacity.

I'm already on 2.1.2 alpha and the c key works there as expected.
Thus, you have to check the procedure for 2.1.1 yourself:
- press R
- press stop
- press undo (ctrl-z)

Does C work now?