[audacity4blind] Re: Piano keyboards

  • From: "Lou Corbin" <loucorbin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2019 12:29:02 -0400

Hi Marissa,

I think the DGX 660 would work fine for you again. However, for a more lightweight choice, you may want to get one of the Casio Privia series, such as, the privia 350. If you are more interested injust playing rather than recording, check out the Yamaha P 125 which also weighs around 26 pounds.

You can learn a lot about keyboards from the reviews on the various vendors, such as, Guitar Center, Musicians Friend, Sweetwater, Amazon, etc. Also, if you go onto Youtube and type in the name of the keyboard and add the word, "demo," you can learn a lot about the keyboard.

I know what it is to not have something to play on. I had that experience many years ago. As John Lee Hooker once said, "the boy got the boogiewoogie in him. It have to come out."

Good luck,

Lou Corbin
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marissa Miranda" <pianogirlforlife7@xxxxxxxxx>