[audacity4blind] Re: Panning sound clip to left/right

  • From: Justin Trevino <jtrevino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 07:09:03 -0500

Hey friends,
I recently upgraded to a windows 8 computer, which also forced me to upgrade to the latest version of JAWS. I've also recently installed the latest version of audacity in order to gain some features I needed.
Everything is working properly, but I'm having a small problem.
Occasionally when I press the alt key to access the menu bar JAWS won't announce the menu.
Is anyone else experiencing this?
So far it appears to be random, or at least I haven't been able to determine the cause of this behavior.
Thanks,
Justin
On 4/28/2014 6:29 AM, Jacob Kruger wrote:
And, right after sent message, found following page, which seems to cover pretty much exactly what am talking about - think so anyway, since just busy reviewing it:
http://forum.audacityteam.org/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=61511

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA