[audacity4blind] Overdubbing in Audacity

  • From: Johchi <Johchi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 14:18:16 -0400

Hi,

I am able to record, go back, hear what I just recorded on track one and overdub my voice on as many subsequent tracks as I wish. However, after my first track is recorded on my keyboard, I am not able to hear what I just recorded on track one to play along with while recording on a subsequent track. Overdubbing is checked in I think the transport menu. So what am I missing? Why am I not able to hear what I just recorded on my keyboard on track one while overdubbing other sounds from the same keyboard on track two? I am using an Allen - Heath Zed 10 Fx USB mixing board on a Windows 7 machine.

Thanks,

John