[audacity4blind] Re: Off-topic: Complaints (was re: Noise removal)

  • From: "David R. Sky" <davidsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 04:57:14 -0800 (PST)

It's David here - I was the one who posted the first really off-topic message! I apologize to Anders and all list members.

David

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006, Scott  wrote:

Okay sounds fair I will forgive too.

Scott Berry
Email:  sberry@xxxxxxxxxxx
Check out the new Audacity4blind mailing list you may subscribe at:
audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the subject 'subscribe'