[audacity4blind] Re: Notch filter.

  • From: Anders Holmberg <anders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 20:36:40 +0200

Hi Gale!
Thanks for that one.
Will try that.
/A

Gale Andrews skrev 2012-05-30 19:47:
| From Anders Holmberg<anders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
| Wed, 30 May 2012 10:33:17 +0200
| Subject: [audacity4blind] Notch filter.
I have recorded several footbal games and the crowd noise is very very loud.
SO i am trying to reduce the croud noise to here what the guy on the
radio who is reporting from the match is saying.
Does anybody know the frequency of a crowd of people yelling and shouting?
I guess a sighted person could use a spectrum to analyze this but its
not working for us blind.
Anders,

You can use "Export" in Plot Spectrum to save a text file of the
spectrum.

Though I would have expected the spectrum of a crowd to be
fairly wide.

Gale